Parents, staff, and faculty at NorthBay are deeply committed to
- Working together to help students develop a love for God and His word and to encourage a deep, life-long relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- A gospel-focused culture of discipleship with parents and teachers partnering in the spiritual and moral training of the students
- A biblical worldview applied to all subjects
- Weekly chapel and Bible class with an emphasis on reaching the hearts of the students and inspiring them in their faith.
- Teachers serving as mentors, modeling a genuine relationship with Christ and daily pursuit of Him.
- An environment on campus consistent with students’ training at home
- Older students modeling godly behavior and spiritual growth to younger students (Goal- “iron sharpening iron”)
All parents at NCA participate in the parenting curriculum Go (or alternatively Growing Kids God’s Way) and prayerfully work at living out the biblical principles in their homes.