- Pray about your decision to apply to join the NorthBay community.
- Read and understand the admissions prerequisites.
- Participate in the informational meeting held each year in January and/or one of the open house opportunities. For details about the next informational meeting or open house, please send us a request for information through the “contact us” page.
- Submit NorthBay’s online enrollment application and application fee. The application fee is payable for each student at the time the application is filed. The amount of this fee will be $25 if paid by February 1; $50 if paid between February 2 and February 28; and $75 if paid after February 28. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Prospective students and parents each participate in a family interview with the school’s admissions committee, which includes the school’s pastoral advisers and/or members of the board of directors.
- Kindergarten students may be tested for developmental readiness. There is a fee for this assessment. Older students submit previously-taken standardized test scores and/or report card and CUM file from previously-attended school. They may also be evaluated by a NorthBay teacher (for a fee) to determine their appropriate class placement.
- The board of directors will notify the family of the status of its application after reviewing these elements.
2019-2020 Admissions Dates
Information Meeting – January 10, 2019, 6:45pm
Open Houses – February 7, 2019, 9:30am, March 7, 2019, 9:30am
Possible April open house date to be announced
Please contact the admissions director via the “Contact” page if you have any questions or plan to attend any of our admissions events.
NorthBay Christian Academy will embrace students without regard to race, color, sex, or national or ethnic origins in the administration of its admissions, educational, spiritual or other school-administered policies. Because it is a not-for-profit religious organization, NorthBay Christian Academy is granted, by law, certain discrimination rights. NorthBay Christian Academy screens applicants on the basis of academic ability, deportment, and compatibility with the school’s religious purpose, mission and vision.